HUS MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIPOUr Vendors
We better understand the needs of real estate investors because we are investors ourselves! We decided to self-manage our own growing portfolios of properties because we never felt that conventional property management companies truly had our best interests in mind.
Welcome Vendors of Hus, LLC. Please find the information you need to assist your company with our working relationship.
Hus, LLC. will need the following paperwork to be submitted for new owner packets. Please be advised that you will not be paid for the work that has been completed unless the proper paperwork has been submitted.
- A W-9 (The W-9 must be signed and filled out correctly)
- Copy of insurance
- A voided check (if you would like to receive ACH payments)
You have the option to submit your information online.
Real estate investment can be a great income maker, but real estate requires continuous care to remain in good shape. To make the most out of your investments, you need the right property management company. In northern Rhode Island, that company is Hus, LLC.
Hus is dedicated to revolutionizing the property management industry. We are a one-stop-shop for investors, offering both property management services and real estate sales to ensure you are ready to move on your next investment.
Our goal is to keep the interests of property owners and investors in mind at all times, so we are able to maintain your properties and maximize your investment. We charge one flat fee for our services, including maintenance, and never charge add-on fees or up charges. This means you know what to expect every month as you pay for our management services.
Are you ready to get started? Let us know how our property management services can improve your investment opportunities in Rhode Island.
Bid on Jobs
(CONTENT COMING SOON)
Submit an Invoice
The following are the policies for submitting invoices:
- Invoices MUST have work order number attached to them.
- Invoices must have an invoice number attached to them.
- Invoices must be itemized
- If your order requires a deposit and/or multiple payments. A signed contract (between both parties) must be uploaded with invoices.
- If you are requiring multiple payments to be made for one job, an invoice for each payment must be made. The invoice must state the work that was completed.
You have the option to submit your invoice(s) online.